The 21st International Conference on
RANDOM STRUCTURES & ALGORITHMS
1. The rooms at the Bouquet Gardens are sold out. If you are interested in joining the waiting list in case of cancellations please send an email to email@example.com.
2. Rooms at the Wyndham are no longer available through the block of rooms reserved by the conference.
3. If you are staying at the Bouquet Gardens it is possible to extend your stay by a night at the beginning or the end of the conference. To do this purchase the appropriate ticket from the following page:
After purchasing the ticket please send a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
➤ University of Pittsburgh Bouquet Gardens (apartment-style housing):
A limited number of apartments are available. Each apartment is furnished with 4 private bedrooms and 2 private bathrooms as well as a living room, dining area, and kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and microwave. Onsite parking passes are also available.
Address: 300 South Bouquet Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Rooms: 4-bedroom apartments available.
- Option #1: Book an entire apartment
- Option #2: Book a single (private) room
Please note: We cannot guarantee roommate assignments for single-room bookings. Please note any requests for roommates at the time of payment.
- One(1) 4-bedroom apartment: $200
- Single room (in 4-bedroom apartment, per person): $50
Check-in: 10am ; Check-out: 1pm
Reservation Deadline: Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Note: Reservations at the Bouquet Gardens will only be accepted for the full week. (i.e. 5 nights, Sunday, June 11 - Friday, June 16).
Reservation process: Apartments can be booked through the conference registration page. There is a mechanism for requesting roommates for single rooming bookings on the page.
➤ Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center (hotel)
This hotel is a 15 minute walk from the CMU campus, and CMU math department visitors stay at this hotel regularly.
Address: 100 Lytton Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Rate: $149/room (single or double occupancy: 2 queen beds OR 1 king)
Reservation Assistance: Please contact Earl Eggleton (Reservation Coordinator) at (412) 682-6251 or email@example.com
Parking: On-site parking available at $29/night
Check-in: 4pm ; Check-out: 12pm
Last Day for Reservations: Wednesday, May 10, 2023*
*Note: Any unbooked rooms will be released after May 10.